We are starting to see some fresh cucumbers out of the garden. Pair that with F & l market’s cabbage .49 a pound. And ANYTHING from F & L Markets fantastic meat department.
- 1 cabbage small head, 3lb, sliced thinly
- 4 cucumbers small, sliced or 1 english cucumber
- 6 green onions springs, sliced
- 5 TBSP vegetable oil or olive oil
- 2 TBSP white distilled vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP fresh dill chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- Combine the cabbage and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
- To make-ahead chop and prepare the veggies; store in the fridge. Before serving, combine the salt with the cabbage first then add remaining ingredients.