* The suspect in the missing Nelson county teen investigation will be in court from February 3-14. A judge approved a gag order for the upcoming trial of Randy Taylor. Taylor is charged in connection with the abduction of NelsonCounty teenager Alexis Murphy. Alexis has not been seen since leaving her home in Shipman Saturday, August 3
* 27 year old Anthony Witt, will be tried by jury in June on charges of capital murder and robbery in the homicide of 53-year-old Barbara Martin at her Springlake Road home in Concord in late July 2012.
* A jury will convene in October for the trial of 50 year old, Vincent Spinner, Spinner’s charged with capital murder and robbery of his estranged father-in-law, James C. Payne in August 2012. .An autopsy revealed the 89-year-old had been stabbed about two dozen times inside his home.
* A March trial date is set for a Henrico man charged with first-degree murder in the death of an elderly Lynchburg woman last December. Scott Miles is accused of killing his estranged mother-in-law, Lynda Yeatts Slocum, who was found dead in her Ravenwood Drive home on Dec. 20, 2012.
* 45 year old, Jose Maldonado, of Lynchburg is charged with first-degree murder in the stabbing death of 39-year-old Mark Rowley the night of Sept. 17, 2012. Police responded to the Grace Street and found Rowley with a knife in his abdomen. Maldonado, is set to face a two-day trial starting Jan. 27.
* The man accused of killing his estranged wife in a Madison Heights motel faces charges of first-degree murder and grand larceny. A two-day jury trial has been set for March 26 and 27 in Amherst County Circuit Court for 49 year old, Sylvester Cheatham, in connection with the death of his wife, Arnita Michelle Cheatham, whose body was found Aug. 2 at the Executive Inn on U.S. 29.