F & L Market has grade A Medium Eggs 2 dozen for $1.00. Your 4th of July picnic would not be complete without an amazing pasta salad.
- 8 oz. macaroni pasta (about 2 1/2 cups uncooked, 1/2 pound)
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Dukes mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 small red onion , chopped
- 2 ribs celery , chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika , more as desired
- sea salt to taste
- Cook macaroni in boiling water for 8-10 minutes (or per package instructions). Drain and rinse and set aside in large bowl.
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks, and place the yolks in a small bowl. Chop the whites and add to the pasta bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork. Stir in greek yogurt, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add the chopped onion and celery to the pasta bowl, and stir in egg yolk mixture until combined.
- Top with fresh chives, paprika and salt as desired. Can be eaten immediately, but best served after being chilled in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.