F & L Market has Chicken Breast .99 lb. Use it in the fix it and forget it recipe.
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 packet Fiesta Ranch dip (by the salad dressing)
- 1 can black beans 15 0z
- 1 can Rotel 8 oz
- 1 can corn 15.25 oz, not drained
- 1 block cream cheese
- 2 fresh limes
1. Add the chicken and place all the ingredients in the crock pot
2. Cover and cook on high in the slow cooker for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Squeeze the limes over the chicken mixture and stir to combine.
5. Serve over rice or with tortillas.