F & L Market has pork chops for $1.49 . This is a great homemade marinade to create a quick and simple grilled pork chop that everyone will love featuring a simple and easy glaze.”
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 2/3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 (4 ounce) (1-inch thick) pork chops
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl to make a glaze.
- Sear the pork chops on both sides on the preheated grill. Lightly brush glaze onto each side of the chops as they cook; grill until no longer pink in the center, about 7 to 9 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F