Teriyaki Beef Cube Steak Skewers
F & L Market has beef cube steak for $3.99 a pound. This is a deliciously different way to prepare it!
- 2 pounds of cube steak or other steak of your choosing cut in 1 inch strips against the grain
- 3/4 cup of soy sauce
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup sliced onions
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- green onions for garnish
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, vegetable oil, and garlic together in a large bowl. Stir in onions.
- Place beef slices into the marinade and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove beef from the marinade, and thread beef slices in a zig-zag onto the skewers..
- Place skewers on preheated grill until the beef is cooked through, about 3 -5 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill and garnish with sliced green onions.