ONE PAN GARLIC RANCH CHICKEN
F&L Market has split chicken breast for .99 a pound. This simple recipe puts a beautiful meal on the table in a flash!
- 8 teaspoons brown sugar, divided
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breast
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 16 ounces baby peeled carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Using your fingers, work the brown sugar, about 1 teaspoon per thigh, onto both sides of the chicken.
- Place chicken, potatoes and carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Ranch Seasoning and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.* Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.