BACON WRAPPED, MAPLE GLAZED PORK LOIN
F&L Market has boneless pork loin for $1.79 a pound. This makes a delicious meal that will have you dinner table company ready!
- 1 whole boneless pork loin 4-6 lbs.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. spicy brown mustard
- 1 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, plus some or drizzling when basting.
- 10-12 bacon slices
- Salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste
- Mix 1 cup brown sugar, 2 Tbs. spicy brown mustard, 1 Tbs. soy sauce, 1 Tbs. Worcestershire, 1/4 cup maple syrup. Remove the layer of fat on top of the pork with a sharp knife or most of it. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Pour the brown sugar glaze over the top.
- Wrap the pork with bacon slices covering it all. Drizzle the top with the maple syrup.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees. Remove foil and with a spoon re glaze the top with the dripping in the pan. Recover and cook for 30 more minutes. Uncover and re glaze again with the pan juices, you can drizzle with more syrup if you like now also. Cook uncovered until bacon is brown and crispy… about 20 more minutes. Let it rest for about 5-10 minutes before slicing.