BAKED BEANS FOR A CROWD
F&L Market has Phillips Pork and Beans for .59 a can and yellow onion two 3 lb. bags for $4. Use them to make a delicious Fathers Day favorite!
- 2 (28 oz.) cans pork and beans
- 1 can of light kidney beans
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (dark)
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Brown the ground beef and onion.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Taste cold. If it seems a tad sweet, it will be about right after you bake them, either in the oven at 350 or in the crock pot.