F&L Market have ground beef for $2.49 a pound. Here is a fun recipe to make for the kids this summer!
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup mustard (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish (or chopped dill pickle)
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- BROWN ground beef in large skillet; drain. Stir in mustard, ketchup and relish and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- STIR in tomato and cheese. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Garnish with lettuce and additional tomato and cheese, if desired. Fold in ends and roll up tortillas.