SLOW COOKED BEEF BRISKET
F&L Market has whole beef brisket for $3.49 a pound, just in time for the Fourth of July! This is a delicious way to prepare it. You can use this recipe even if its too rainy to use the grill!
- 3 lbs brisket, fat trimmed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp barbecue rub
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- Season brisket generously with barbecue rub.
- Add onion and broth to the slow cooker.
- Add seasoned brisket on top.
- Cover brisket with BBQ sauce.
- Cook HIGH 4-6 hours, LOW 8-10.