20 MINUTE HONEY BALSAMIC PORK TENDERLOIN
F&L Market has whole boneless pork loins $1.69 a pound. This insanely good recipe will have you coming back for more!
- 1 1/2 – 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup jam (Triple Berry used but any red fruit jam is good)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 whole cloves of garlic
- Whisk all the marinade ingredients together, reserving 1/4 cup of the marinade for the glaze. Pour the rest of the marinade into a large ziplock bag and add the whole pork tenderloin.
- Roll the tenderloin in the marinade to coat it.
- In a large skillet over medium/medium-high heat, drizzle in the olive oil and once it’s hot, add the whole tenderloin to the skillet browning it on all sides and ends. Note: if the tenderloin doesn’t fit in the skillet, you can cut it in half to fit.
- Once the tenderloin is browned, remove it from the skillet and slice into 1″ thick medallions.
- Lower the heat to medium, return the medallions to the skillet, season with salt and pepper and cook 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Remove the medallions from the skillet and tent with aluminum foil. Pour the reserved marinade into the skillet and cook over low-medium heat 5 minutes or until it reduces and thickens into a glaze.
- Brush the sauce over the top.