ONE PAN TACO MAC AND CHEESE
F&L Market has ground beef for $1.99 a pound. Use it to make this yummy one dish meal!
- 1 pound of ground beef pork, turkey or chicken
- 12-16 ounces of pasta like macaroni (one whole box)
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning
- 2 cups of corn frozen or canned
- 4 cups of water approximate, enough to cover the pasta
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Fresh tomatoes green onions, cilantro for garnish
- Start with browning either ground beef, turkey, chicken, or pork in a large skillet.
- When the meat is completely browned, drain the grease and return to the skillet.
- Add the pasta, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, corn, and water. You need to cover the pasta completely with the water.
- Bring to a boil and then turn down a slow boil or simmer and cover.
- Cook till the pasta is tender and liquid is pretty much gone, stirring occasionally. Good time rule of thumb is the amount of time on the pasta box.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese. Sprinkle additional cheese over top and place the lid back on to let the cheese melt.
- Top with diced tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.