ZUCCHINI, SQUASH AND CORN CASSEROLE
F&L Market has whole boneless pork loins for $1.99. This casserole is the perfect side dish that uses garden fresh vegetables!
- 1-1/2 lb yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 lb zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups diced sweet onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups corn kernels
- 1-1/2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cups soft breadcrumbs, divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9x13x2-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Melt 2 Tbsp of butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, squash and onion. Sauté for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add garlic and cook and additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir together cooked zucchini, squash, onion, corn, white cheddar cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, eggs, salt, and pepper. Stir in 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Melt remaining 2 Tbsp butter. Combine melted butter, remaining breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes.