HERB RUBBED SIRLOIN TIP ROAST
F&L Market has sirloin tip roast for $2.99 a pound. This is an amazing way to prepare it – perfect results every time!
- 1 1/4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the paprika, kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, and thyme. Stir in the olive oil and allow the mixture to sit about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the roast on the prepared baking sheet, and cover on all sides with the spice mixture.
- Roast 1 hour in the preheated oven, or to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let sit 15 minutes before slicing.