SMOKED SAUSAGE SHEET PAN MEAL
F&L Market has Roger Wood Smoked Sausage 3 for $10. And 10 lb bags of white potatoes for $3.99. Use those ingredients for this fantastic, easy meal!
- 1½ tsp kosher or sea salt
- ½ tsp. McCormick black pepper
- ½ tsp. McCormick garlic powder
- ½ tsp. McCormick onion powder
- ½ tsp. McCormick Smoked paprika
- 3-4 potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- Olive oil
- 1 smoked sausage, cut and sliced in half
- 3-4 cups brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in half
- Stir all the spices together in a small bowl.
- Generously drizzle the potato wedges with olive oil. Sprinkle all the seasoning on the potatoes and toss to coat them in spices and oil.
- Pour onto a large baking sheet that has been brushed with olive oil and bake at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- While the potatoes cook, toss the brussels sprouts with olive oil. You can use the same bowl that you used for the potatoes. Sprinkle the sprouts with a bit of salt.
- Pull the pan from the oven (or grab a second pan if yours isn’t big enough) and add the smoked sausage and Brussels sprouts.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes, until the potatoes are tender and the Brussels sprouts are done.