FARM HOUSE CASSEROLE
F&L Market has Grade A eggs for .88 a dozen. Use them to make my delicious Farmhouse Casserole for brunch this weekend. Yum!
- 3 cups frozen hash browns
- 3⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, well chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 4 well beaten eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Grease 2 quart rectangular baking dish.
- Arrange potatoes evenly on bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese, ham, onions, and red pepper.
- Combine milk and eggs and seasonings.
- Pour over potatoes and cheese.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes until set.
- Let rest 5 minute.