THREE INGREDIENT BROWN SUGAR ITALIAN CHICKEN
F&L Market has split chicken breast for .99 a pound. While you are there, pick up the other two ingredients to have a super easy, super tasty meal on your table in a flash!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (0.7-oz) packet Italian Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine the brown sugar and Italian dressing mix. Coat both sides of the chicken with the brown sugar mixture. Place in prepared pan. Top chicken with any remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn broiler on HIGH. Broil chicken until brown sugar caramelizes, about 1 to 2 minutes. Watch it carefully so it doesn’t burn!