ROASTED LEMON CHICKEN LEGS
F&L Market has chicken legs for .79 a pound. Roast them up with this tasty recipe!
- 12 chicken legs (drumsticks)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 slices of lemon for garnishing
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, season (chicken legs) drumsticks with dried oregano, dried thyme, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic. Place in a container and add the olive oil and lemon juice. Toss everything very well. Marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425F. Place the chicken pieces in a large casserole dish (9×13). Roast for 30 minutes or so until it begins to brown. Flip pieces and bake a remaining 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Garnish with lots of fresh parsley and slices of lemon.