EASY BEEF TENDERLOIN
F&L Market has Beef tenderloin for $5.99 a pound. Some find this cut of meat intimidating, but it is super easy to prepare and makes for an impressive meal. See my go-to recipe below.
- 1 Beef Tenderloin
- Olive Oil
- Montreal Seasoning (Or course salt, pepper, and garlic)
- Simply rub olive oil over the roast.
- Coat with the seasoning a set aside
- Preheat oven to 500 roast for 10 mins and turn temperature back to 400 until meat thermometer reaches 125 degrees.
- Redi whip topping (yes, the kind in the can)
- Minced horseradish to taste.
- (I know it sounds weird, but it makes a delicious sauce to put on this tenderloin. Add horseradish to taste. )