LOADED CHICKEN AND POTATO CASSEROLE
F&L Market has Boneless breast chicken tenders for $1.69 a pound. They also have white potatoes $3.99 for a 10 lb. bag. Use them in this fantastic recipe and serve with a large can of the Hanover Blue Lake Green beans that are now 2 for $3.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cubed (1″)
- 6-8 medium skin-on red potatoes, cut in 1/2″ cubes
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce (more if you like it HOT)
- 2 c fiesta (or Mexican) blend cheese
- 1 c crumbled bacon
- 1 c diced green onion
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat. Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared bake dish.
- Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside. While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound).
- Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven. Top the cooked potatoes with the cheese, bacon, and green onion. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for five minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve With: Extra hot sauce, Ranch Dressing, or sour cream! Serves: 6 people.