BALSAMIC ROUND STEAKS
F&L Market has Top Round Steak, $3.99 a pound. Here is a simple, delicious way to prepare them.
- 3 lbs round steaks
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Get the grill started, shooting for a temperature of 400 to 450 degrees.
- While the grill is warming, whisk together the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and brush liberally all over the steaks. Set aside until the grill is fully warmed up and stable at your cooking temperature. Grill to your desired level of doneness – about 8 minutes per side for medium rare on indirect. Work on side dishes while the steaks are cooking.
- When the steaks are done, pull them off the grill and let rest for about 5 minutes under a loose tent of foil. Slice into ¼″ strips across the grain, and serve.