STEAK HOUSE GRILL SAUCE
F&L Market has value pack beef top sirloin or T-Bones for $4.99 a pound. Use this Steak House Sauce to baste, as you grill and serve on the side for a company-worthy dish every steak lover will adore!
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- 5 chives, finely minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons prepared horseradish (the fresh kind in refrigerated section)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, to taste
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients till well combined.
- Let the sauce sit for 10 minutes and whisk again. This will allow the butter to cool and thicken just a little.
- Serve with your favorite steak!
- Store leftovers in the fridge and reheat in 15 second intervals, stirring often, until just melted when ready to reuse.