JR’S PULLED CHICKEN BBQ
F&L Market has Coke products for .99 and they always have fantastic prices on chicken. Here is my recipe for pulled BBQ chicken. This is the recipe I used for the 5 and Dine event for the Salvation Army.
- 4-6 Chicken breast (bone in)
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1 small bottle pickled banana peppers
- Coca Cola
- Place half a two liter of coca cola in a crock pot, along with the small bottle of BBQ sauce and the banana pepper slices. Place chicken breast down in the mixture and cook on low for up to six hours until it is falling off the bone.
- Remove chicken and allow to cool enough till you can handle it and shred with two forks. Add some of the sauce and peppers in as you shred it. Freezes well.