Cake Box Cookie Bars
F & L Market has Ducan Hines cake mixes 5 for $5 this is a favorite go recipe!
- 1 Box yellow cake mix
- 1 Small box instant vanilla pudding (just put in the powder!)
- 1/4 Cup water
- 3/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup chocolate chips. or 1/2 cup mini M&M’s and 1/2 Chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, pudding, water, vegetable oil, eggs, and chips or M&M’s in large bowl.
- Pour the batter (it’s going to be thick) into a greased 9×13 pan. I sprayed my dish with nonstick cooking spray which worked well.
- Bake your bars for 20-30 minutes (I took mine out at 25.)
- It may look sort of raw in the middle but if the edges are just golden and starting to get crispy, it’s probably perfect.