A Concord fireman helped save a nearby home – and possibly a neighbor’s life, during a trailer fire near Spout Spring on Christmas Eve. The Times Virginian reports, Matt Millner, noticed a garden hose going through the front door of a trailer he lives beside. According to the article, Millner suited up and entered the structure with a fire extinguisher when he “found the homeowner overtaken by the smoke. The fire was extinguished and the homeowner transported to the hospital with severe smoke inhalation. The Concord Volunteer Fire Department responded to the fire–The cause of the fire has been ruled electrical in nature.