¼ cup Butter, softened
¼ cup Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 Tablespoons Milk
½ cup Flour
¼ teaspoon Salt
½ cup Chocolate Chips
1½ cups White Chocolate
1½ cups Semisweet or Milk Chocolate
3 Candy Canes, crushed|
Sea Salt (optional)
- In large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars for 4 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and milk and stir to combine.
- Stir in flour and salt and mix just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Prepare mini muffin pans by placing liners into each slot. Press cookie dough into each cupcake liner.
- Double Boiler Method: Add about ½-1 cup of water to pot and bring to a rolling boil.Reduce to low and let it simmer gently. Place a heat-safe bowl on top of the pot so that the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water. Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and stir occasionally with a spatula until smooth and melted.
- Microwave Method: Microwave chocolate in small heatproof bowl on medium power (50%) for 30 seconds; stir until smooth. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring often until melted.
- Pour white chocolate over cookie dough. Place in refrigerator to chill for at least 5-10 minutes to let it set up. After it sets up, add a layer of melted semisweet chocolate. Top with crushed candy canes. Sprinkle with sea salt (optional).
- Let chill for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour