Court proceedings in Campbell County were brought to a halt on Friday. Officials anticipate a few hundred dollars’ worth of repairs after a sprinkler pipe froze and broke at the Court House. Staff described it like a water-fall for ten minutes with water gushing through the lobby and into the hallway. Most of the damage was contained to the lobby; none of the court rooms were impacted and no files or documents were damaged. Administrators say the sprinkler system is back providing fire protection. Crews spent hours cleaning, vacuuming the carpet; checking for moisture and putting down a spray to prevent mold problems.