police lineA second child has died from injuries she sustained in a house fire last week at an unlicensed day-care facility in Lynchburg. Nine-month-old Dakota Aubrey Penn-Williams died last night (Wednesday) after being on life support since the fire. Fire officials say the blaze that started last Friday in the 1400 block of Ramsgate Lane, has been ruled an accidental cooking fire. Another child 21-month old, Kayden Rain Curtis, was also being watched at the day care she passed away from her injuries on Sunday. One other toddler is still recovering at UVA. No charges have been filed yet. We have a link to make donations.