General Contest Rules & Station Information
Business office location: 109B Tradewynd Dr, Lynchburg, VA 24501
Studio location: 109A Tradewynd Dr, Lynchburg, VA 24501
Business hours: 6:00 AM-8:00 PM Monday-Friday
Our business telephone line is 434-845-5463 and the studio line is 434-846-8255
Station Contest Rules
The following station contest rules apply to both “on” or “off” air contests on 105.9 WLNI-FM, www.wlni.com, or other James River Media, LLC contest. Additional rules and restrictions may apply per contest and will be noted accordingly.
- All prizes won must be picked up within 30 days of winning at studio location 109A Tradewynd Dr, Lynchburg, VA 24501. Prizes may only be claimed during business hours 6:00 AM and 8:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Some prizes may be mailed by post at the discretion of WLNI and James River Media, LLC. James River Media, LLC releases all responsibility for lost, misdirected, stolen, or delayed shipment of prizes
- Any prizes that are mailed are considered delivered when they are relinquished by the United States Postal Service or any other courier/delivery service.
- Winners claiming prizes in person must present a valid form of ID and may be required to sign a release form to claim the prize.
- Winners may send a designated representative to pick up a prize in their place with advance notice of name and contact info given prior to claiming prize
- All contest put on by WLNI or James River Media, LLC are open to anyone with the exception of employees of WLNI & James River Media, LLC, its agencies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and families; anyone involved in the production, preparation, or distribution of contest materials; and employees and families of other radio stations
- James River Media LLC disclaims all responsibility for inability to complete a telephone call or text message whether due to malfunction of telephone equipment, busy lines, or otherwise.
- Entries not conforming to contest rules or entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned
- Participants in any contest acknowledge that James River Media, LLC and WLNI have the right to publish and/or broadcast contestant name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein. All contest entries are the property of James River Media, LLC
- Persons participating in any contest through James River Media, LLC consent to being recorded and/or broadcast without compensation or notice
- Only one (1) winner allowed per household every thirty (30) days
- Winners under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present when collection their prize. Parent or guardian must sign release form and show valid ID upon arrival
- Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) days of announcement will be deemed refused or denied and will be forfeited. WLNI is at liberty to give away any unclaimed/forfeited prize after the original winner’s grace period
- Odds of winning contests are determined by the number of entries received
- James River Media, LLC has the right to replace one prize with another of equal value without acknowledgement
- No purchase necessary to enter or win; any contest is void where prohibited
- WLNI and James River Media, LLC are not responsible for defective prizes
- WLNI and James River Media, LLC may change contest rules at their own discretion and at any time
- All taxes and fees associated with any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
- James River Media, LLC and WLNI release any responsibility for changes in weather or extenuating circumstances relating to contest participation or prize received
- Needed accommodations by the winner are the sole responsibility of the winner or participant
Contest Rules - Texting
- Contests executed via text message or texting software are subject to all of the above contest rules
- James River Media, LLC and WLNI are not responsible for defects in technology including but not limited to software malfunction, reception, internet, or cell phone issues
- Winners may be chosen at random from text message
- Contests are at the discretion of the on-air personality at the time of the contest
- Odds of winning a text-in contest are determined by how many entries received
- Contest Rules – Texting may be changed at any time without notice
- WLNI may collect personal information about contest participants via text message, including: name, telephone number, email, and mailing address
- Message and data rates may apply and are not the responsibility of James River Media, LLC or WLNI